Welcome To https://news.nayag.com (The “Site”)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its employees to do the same. We will respond to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Please report alleged copyright infringements made on our website by completing a DMCA notice of the alleged infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org
All content published on NAYAG News is also DMCA protected and any copyright infringement will be dealt with legally, as per the procedure.
Claims of Notice of Infringement
Suppose you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on https://news.nayag.com infringes upon your copyrights. In that case, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NAYAG News to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NAYAG News to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Policy for Repeat Infringers
We take infringements on copyright very seriously. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy requirements, we monitor DMCA notices from copyright holders and make an effort to identify any repeat offenders. We will cancel the accounts of users who violate our internal repeat infringer policy.
This page’s content is subject to change without notice for any reason, including updates to our handling of DMCA complaints. It is advised to review this policy and look for modifications regularly.