Christina Aguilera is a Grammy-winning singer, actress, and TV personality who has been in the spotlight since the early 2000s. Over the years, she has had several high-profile relationships, including a marriage that ended in divorce. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Aguilera’s current love life, including her boyfriend, fiance, and partner.
Christina Aguilera Boyfriend
Before we dive into Aguilera’s fiance, let’s start with her most recent boyfriend, Matthew Rutler. According to Cosmopolitan, Rutler is a film producer whom Aguilera met while working on the movie “Burlesque.” They began dating in 2010, shortly after Aguilera’s divorce from her first husband, Jordan Bratman.
Christina Aguilera Fiance
Matthew Rutler is not just Aguilera’s boyfriend; he’s also her fiancé. As Page Six reported in 2022, the couple has been engaged for eight years but is in no rush to walk down the aisle. Despite rumors that they’ve called off their engagement, sources close to the couple say they’re still together and happy.
Christina Aguilera Partner
While Aguilera and Rutler aren’t married yet, they are partners in many other ways. As Today reported, the couple shares a daughter, Summer Rain, whom they welcomed in 2014. Aguilera has also been vocal about her co-parenting relationship with her ex-husband, Jordan Bratman, whom she divorced in 2011.
|Full name||Christina María Aguilera|
|Date of birth||December 18, 1980|
|Place of birth||Staten Island, New York, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, actress, television personality|
|Genres||Pop, R&B, soul, dance, hip hop|
|Albums||Christina Aguilera, Stripped, Back to Basics, Bionic, Lotus|
|Number of awards||5 Grammy Awards, 1 Latin Grammy Award, and numerous other awards and nominations|
|Children||Max Liron Bratman (with Jordan Bratman), Summer Rain Rutler (with Matthew Rutler)|
|Partners||Jordan Bratman (ex-husband), Matthew Rutler (current partner)|
|Net worth||Estimated at $160 million as of 2021|
Christina Aguilera Boyfriend Video
- What is Christina Aguilera’s relationship status?
- Christina Aguilera is currently engaged to Matthew Rutler.
- Who is Matthew Rutler?
- Matthew Rutler is a guitarist and film producer who has worked on movies such as The Town and The Social Network. He is also the father of a son named Max, whom he had with his ex-girlfriend before he met Aguilera.
- Who was Christina Aguilera married to?
- Christina Aguilera was previously married to Jordan Bratman, a music executive. They were married from 2005 to 2011 and have a son named Max together.
- How long have Christina Aguilera and Matthew Rutler been together?
- Christina Aguilera and Matthew Rutler have been together since 2010, so they have been in a relationship for over a decade.
- Does Christina Aguilera have any children?
- Yes, Christina Aguilera has a son named Max, whom she had with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman. She also has a daughter named Summer Rain, whom she had with her current partner Matthew Rutler.